Cook up a mean country boil for all your friends and family with this easy-to-follow recipe from Cabela's.
Prep Time: 30 minutes, Cook Time: 2 hours, Servings: 25
King Kooker Country Seafood Boil Ingredients:
- 4 (16 oz.) jars King Kooker Complete Crab, Shrimp, Crawfish Boil
- 7 medium Vidalia or sweet yellow onion, cut into wedges
- 6 cloves fresh garlic
- 10 lbs. small red potatoes
- 7 lb. Andouille or smoked sausage, cut into 2” pieces
- 1 lb. fresh button mushrooms, washed
- 15 ears fresh corn on the cob, cut into quarters
- 12 lbs. raw shrimp 21-25, shell on and deveined
- 6 lemons, halved
- 1 (8 oz.) bottle King Kooker Liquid Crab Boil
1. Fill a 60 quart pot half full with water.
2. Add King Kooker Complete Crab, Shrimp, Crawfish Boil.
3. Add onions and garlic; bring to a boil.
4. Add potatoes, sausage and mushrooms; boil for about 10 minutes.
5. Add corn; bring back to a boil and cook for about 5 minutes.
6. Add shrimp; bring back to a boil, then immediately turn off gas.
7. Squeeze lemons into pot and add King Kooker Liquid Crab Boil; stir.
8. Pull basket from water.
9. Dump onto a newspaper lined table and enjoy.