Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
1 tbs canola oil
1 small bar milk or dark chocolate, broken into squares
1/2 cup toasted almond pieces
Vanilla ice cream
1. Leaving the peel on, cut the bananas in half, lengthwise.
2. Brush cut side with canola oil and place skin side up on a well lubricated medium hot grill.
3. Grill until grill marks appear, 3-4 minutes.
4. Turn banana over and insert chocolate squares into cut side of the banana. Heat until chocolate begins to melt.
5. Serve immediately with vanilla ice cream topped with toasted almonds.