3 Easy Ingredients for Grilled Beef Brisket
Enjoy this Beef Brisket with Cabela's Open Season BBQ Sauce and Competition Blend Pellets
Beef Brisket Recipe Ingredients:
- Competition Blend Pellets
- 1 Cup Cabela's Competition BBQ Rub
- Beef Brisket
1. Add Cabela’s Competition Blend Pellets to you pellet grill.
2. Adjust the heat on the display to 225 degrees.
3. Season your brisket with Cabela’s Competition BBQ Brisket Rub.
4. Once the grill has reached temperature place seasoned brisket fat side up on your grill.
5. Once the brisket has reached on internal temperature of 160-170 remove it from the grill and wrap it in aluminum foil to keep the juices secured.
6. Return the wrapped brisket to the grill, continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches 190 degrees.
7. Remove the brisket from the grill and let it rest for 30-45 minutes.
8. Unwrap and slice your brisket, serve with your favorite Cabela’s Open Season BBQ Sauce.