Learn how to make walleye po' boys for the whole family with Cabela's.
Walleye Po' Boy Ingredients:
4-6 walleye fillets
22 oz. jar of Cabela's Spicy Coating Mix
Peanut or vegetable oil
For the Remoulade Sauce:
1 part Miracle Whip
1 part ketchup
Louisiana hot sauce
1. Heat oil to 350F
2. Add Cabela's Coating Mix into a breading container
3. Lay fillets in container
4. Cover and shake well until coated
5. Fry fillets for 2-4 minutes
6. Whisk Miracle Whip and ketchup then add Louisiana hot sauce to taste
7. Once browned, remove fillets and place on paper-towel covered plate 8. Spread remoulade sauce on hoagie bun, then add lettuce, tomato and fillets.