Bass Pro Shops provides an expert breakdown of the most common types of turkey calls and how to use each of them. Made for the new turkey hunter, this video includes not only some great background and practical advice, but everything you need to get from “I’d like to go turkey hunting” to calling in a gobbler.
- Push Button Call: RedHead Push-Button Turkey Call
- Box Call: RedHead Heritage Series Walnut and Sassafras Turkey Box Call
- Slate Call: RedHead Heritage Series Custom Slate Friction Turkey Call and RedHead Ozark Bottoms Maple Aluminum Friction Turkey Call
- Mouth Call: Redhead Ozark Bottoms Series Mouth Turkey Call
- Locator Call: RedHead Cherry Owl Turkey Call
- 498 views