Learn how to debone a venison front shoulder, and what some of the cuts can be used for.
1. With the shoulder side up, locate the bone
2. Cut along the bone and remove the cut of meat. Trim it up and this cut can be thrown on the grill whole or can be put into the grind pile.
3. Run your knife along the other side of the bone and work the meat off the paddle. This cut is called the chuck roast.
4. Cut along the thigh bone and cut the meat into stew meat or put it into your grinds.
5. Remove the meat from the shank bone.
6. The last step is to remove the remaining meat off the bones and put it into your grinds.