by NITRO boats Elite Pro Josh Bertrand.
Every professional bass angler’s tournament morning checklist is different, and it may be helpful to you to see how a NITRO boats Elite pro gets ready for a day of competitive fishing. Here’s a list of the top ten—but not all—items I check off the list before heading out to fish.
|NITRO boats Elite Pro Josh Bertrand|
1. Caffeine (usually coffee)
2. Healthy, energy-packed breakfast
3. Make sure all batteries are fully charged on boat
4. Make sure gas and oil are completely full on boat
5. Launch boat 1 hour before takeoff to make sure everything is functioning properly
6. Organize fishing rods and pull out any rods I plan to use during the day
7. Make sure all hooks are sharp and fresh
8. Prep any extra hard bait boxes or soft bait bags I may use during the day and make them easily accessible
9. Organize cull tags, scale, and balance beam to be ready for fish management
10. Look at Garmin electronics mapping and visualize the first run of the day