Capt. Rory's Shell Beach Fishing Report

Friday report from the Beach. Good thing my crew did not buy into Bob Breck's doom and gloom 100% rain forecast. AG and Dennis caught a nice box of fish and we did not catch one drop of rain. 35 pretty Trout, 6 Red, 10 Drum, and 2 Flounder. Trout were caught on Matrix Shads and Reds and Drum ate Campo's Dead shrimp.

The Speckled Trout bite is really tuning on along with lots of Reds in the marsh. The action on big fish (reds and heads) in the Sound will continue for another few weeks. Don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

Thank you received: 15
User

Wednesday yak invasion at the Beach. Ty Hibbs and Casey Brunning brought down their kayaks and loaded them up in the Blazer Bay and we headed out to try and put some fish in the boats before the weather set in. We wanted to push further out into the Sound, but with the weather fast approaching we stayed in the MRGO. The guys set off in the yaks armed with top water baits and Matrix Shads. They had some good top water action early, then the Matrix Shads and Vortex Shads did the rest of the damage. We did not beat the weather, it beat us, but these guys don't quit. They fished through the rain, and with another squall on the way we packed it in and headed to the house. It was a fun and productive day with 35 pretty Trout and 1 Head on ice.

I am now offering kayak mother-ship trips so give me a call, let's set a date and bring down your yaks to get in on the summer time Trout bite. Or book a regular charter for some serious fun.

The Speckled Trout bite is really tuning on along with lots of Reds in the marsh. The action on big fish (reds and heads) in the Sound will continue for another few weeks. Don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
http://www.unitedcharters.com

User

Nice Trout haul today at the Beach. I ran a group today for Capt. Frank Moore, aka The King. We made one stop and fished up and down a shoreline on the edge of the Sound. It was not a crazy fast bite, but steady and by 10🙂0 the guys called it quits with 117 Trout, 4 Heads, and 2 Flounder. Campo's live shrimp fished under a cork did the trick.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Overtime on the Beach Tuesday. Yesterday I ran the Ray King group for Capt. Frank Moore, Fishing With the King. Ray, Bill, Frank, and Blake hopped in the Blazer Bay and we made a stop by Campo's for their famous live shrimp before heading out. We were greeted with a stout SE wind that limited our options and had dirtied the water up pretty bad. We made several stops and fished hard with little to show for. By 1🙂0 we only had 12 Trout and a couple Flounder no ice. We headed back to where we started, made a drift and got a couple bites so it dropped anchor and the fish went nuts. We had plenty throw backs to weed through, but Flipper was happy to snatch they up when tossed back. They ate up the live shrimp under a cork and the Vortex Shads tight lined. By 3:15 we called it a day with 94 Trout, 4 Heads, and 3 Flounder.

The Speckled Trout bite is really tuning on along with lots of Reds in the marsh. Don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Quicky on the Beach today. After yesterday's long grind I got lucky. I had Stan, Tim, and Jens on the Blazer Bay today. Armed with Campo's specially trained live shrimp we headed out to the edge of the Sound and made our first and last stop. I dropped my new Minn Kota iPilot trolling motor down, moved a short way and down went the corks. I hit the Spot Lock and the iPilot (man I love this thing) went to work holding us in position while my crew went to work on the Trout. Pretty Trout were flying into the boat. The action would stop then start again and with only a few fish short of our limits the bite got slow, but by 9:45 Trout number 100 was chilling in the box along with 2 nice Flounder. Live shrimp fished 3' under a cork did most of the damage, but the Vortex Shad in the Kamikaze color on the Golden Eye jig head tight lined with a steady retrieve held it's own catching some really nice Trout.

The Speckled Trout bite is really turning on along with lots of Reds in the marsh. Don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com

User

Fun morning Tuesday at the Beach. Andre Savoie brought his kids Adam, Noah, and Sarah down for some Trout action. They have been doing some snapper fishing and were looking for a change of pace. The wind was blowing harder than expected so we stayed in a protected area close to the Sound. Fishing with Campo's live shrimp under a cork the kids put some nice Trout on ice. Adam held his own and Noah and Sarah kept Andre and I busy baiting and casting out as they reeled in the fish. Flipper showed up and kept trying to eat the Trout and he got a little to close to the hook on one of them. He did not like the taste of metal in his mouth and shot off like a rocket. I was able to reach over and grab the spool to break him off before he made off with all my Power Pro. The winds got silly so we called it an early day with 55 fat Trout and 1 Sheepshead in the box. While I was cleaning the fish I set the kids up with a big pole and a trout head for bait. It did not take long before I heard a commotion and Sarah was hooked up with a big Gar. She got it close enough and First-mate Logan made the kill shot. After some photos of the beast Logan cleaned it up to give to friend of his that loves them.

The Speckled Trout bite is really tuning on along with lots of Reds in the marsh. Don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Good day at the Beach Wednesday. Mike Harris brought his nephew Cody Fricke for a graduation present fishing trip and Mike's son in law Matt Guerin joined them. After a stop by Campo's for their famous live shrimp we headed straight for the Sound. It was a little bit of a bumpy ride to our first stop. This rig only produced few sailcats, so off to the next rig. We got set up, threw out live shrimp under a cork and it was on. Trout after Trout were coming over the rail. I even joined in on the action and we finished them off by 9:30. By then the wind picked up and it got sloppy out there. We headed on into the marsh to look for a few Reds and the crew added plenty more meat to the box. Total take for the day was 100 pretty Trout, 13 Reds, 7 Drum, and 2 Heads. It was a fun day and it was great to fish with Mike again. He will be back in a couple weeks for another round.

The Speckled Trout bite is red hot right now along with lots of Reds in the marsh, and will stay that way for the rest of the summer. Don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com

User

Hot fishing on the Beach Saturday. I had the pleasure of having Jeff and Walter on the boat. Armed with plenty of Campo's live shrimp we headed straight out to the Sound. After a bumpy ride we got to a rig I caught them on the day before. Another boat got there at the same time, but they did not setup where I wanted so we tied off and sent the baits to the bottom. The guys were hauling in pretty Trout one after the other, and the other boat was doing the same. The action got interrupted a couple times by some big Reds, one that we kept and another that was way too big to keep. The Sherphead were also thick. I joined in and 5 trout short of our limits the bite died for the Trout, but the heads still ate up. With only a few shrimp left we made a stop close to the house and they picked up a few more Reds and Drum. Fun day with great guys and stuffed fish box. Total for the day was 70 Trout, 34 Heads, 4 Reds, and 3 Drum.

The Speckled Trout bite is red hot right now along with lots of Reds in the marsh, and will stay that way for the rest of the summer. Don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

A few tough days on the Beach. Thursday I had the Herrmann group. We headed out into the Sound with a little bit of a bumpy ride out. We made lots of stops and found only a few Trout at each stop, but they were nice fish. We found more teeth and Ladyfish than Trout out there. Lots of sharks and big Drum and Reds too. Our last stop produced the most Trout. It was a slow bite, but the Trout were all big. One of those quality over quantity days with 38 Trout, 10 Heads, and 1 Red. The Trout alone over filled a 5 gallon bucket with fillets. As usual it was a fun day with these guys that fish with my regularly.

Friday I had the Dan Robichaux group. There was no rain when we left the dock, but by the time we got Eloi it was coming fast. We made one stop in Eloi that produced nothing, then we ran from the ran. Tried to go around it, but that was not an option. With the wind picking up we headed for the marsh and got to fish for Reds for a little while, putting 4 nice ones on ice. I checked the radar and saw some bad weather coming at us fast. We decided to head to Breton Sound Marina to let it pass and try to go out again. Well we did not leave early enough. Good thing we were in a canal close to there when it broke loose. There were winds of 50+ and 3 footers in the canal. We waited a while at BSM and when the rain slowed down we decided to pull the plug on the day with even more bad weather coming. The guys have rescheduled another day to try again.

Saturday I helped Capt. Kerry with a big group that was fishing a rodeo. I asked my crew if the wanted to go for size or numbers, and they all sad size. We headed deep into the Sound and found the Trout bite slow, but the giant Reds, Sharks, Spanish, and Ladyfish were nuts. Went trough a lot of hooks and leaders. One of the crew even caught the first Cobia of this year, but it was too small to keep. It sure gave us a thrill as we all thought he had one heck of a Trout on the line till we got it boat side and saw what it was. We made several moves out there, but never got on a good Trout bite, but did manage to. catch the first place Trout in the rodeo. We made a move closer in and got on a really fast Trout bite, but lots of undersized fish. We left them biting to make in for the weigh in with 58 Trout, 2 Reds worth keeping, and 2 Heads.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Long day at the Beach Wednesday. I picked up Jim Walther, his son Brandon, and friend Mike from Jim's camp. We headed out into the Sound and it was like glass. We were not alone out there, boats were everywhere. At our first few stops the Bull Reds would not leave us alone. They managed to get 2 of them worth keeping and releasing the other gorillas. After fighting as many as the guys could stand we ran all over the place looking for a Trout bite. We covered a lot of water with lots of stops and by noon we only had 4 Trout, and some Heads on ice. Finally at one rig they got the Trout count up to 13 on a slow bite. We ran to one more rig and it started out slow, but then the Trout went nuts. It was an hour of solid fast action, then as fast as it started it ended, but not till the guys caught their limits. I joined in the action a little catching some to take to the house. We ended up with 85 pretty Trout, 2 Reds, 8 Heads, and 1 Drum.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Windy day at the Beach today. I picked up Jim Walther and his guests Gary and Kelly from his camp in Fort Beauregard. It was nice and calm when we left, but as we got out to Black Bay the wind was kicking. We made a couple of stops, but the waves and dirty water were too much. With only two keeper Trout in the box, I decided to change gears and headed back to the MRGO. We made a couple stops along the rocks and picked away at the Trout. Fishing with Campo's live shrimp 3' under a cork the guys fished through lots of throw backs, but the keepers were nice and with the wind we did not have many options, so we stuck with it. Number 75 along with 1 Reds hit the ice at 11🙂0, and with the heat coming on we headed to the house.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Saturday report from the Beach. I had the pleasure of fishing with James Shepherd, his daughter Reine, his brother Pat and his son Pat Jr. We were greeted by a stiff NE wind as we left Campo's, so I headed over to Lake Fortuna where we would have some protection from it. Fishing with live shrimp 3' under a cork the crew put some good Trout on ice, but after a while the small trout took over. Next we headed over to the Rocks, and did nothing. The wind was dying down some so we headed out into Bay Eloi. At our first stop out there we got on a good bite, getting the body count up to just under 80. The Trout eventually started getting small, so with not many baits left we made a move to another rig. The Trout at this rig were nicer, and the crew fished till all the shrimp were gone, and the kids were worn out. The Shrimp Creole Matrix Shad also put many fish in the box. Total for the day was 112 trout and a ton of fun.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com

User

Fun day on the Beach Tuesday with the Jim Walther group. Got on some nice big Trout after a slow start in Eloi. After heading deeper into the Sound the Trout were slamming the Campo's live croakers 4' under a cork. They started out on live shrimp, but once we started throwing the croakers the Trout really only wanted them. Had a few monster Reds mixed in that were released and one smaller Red that is now headed for the grill. The thunder was getting closer and the winds started to kick up so we called it a day early to beat the storms in.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Nasty weather and nice fish at the Beach Wednesday. I had the Jeff Held group on board and things looked great as we left Campo's. There was no wind and the water was like glass, but lots of lightening to the south. As we got closer to the outside you could feel the winds were picking up. We tried to head out to the Sound where I left them biting the day before, but as we hit the cut in the Rocks I knew we had better change plans. The storms were coming our way fast and the wind was howling. We headed over to a rig in Eloi where the rocks gave us some protection from the wind. The guys immediately started putting Trout in the boat, but before long the rain caught up with us, so we hunkered down and let the rain pass and hoped it would take the wind with it. It took some of it, but left enough behind to keep us stuck in Eloi. We bounced around a couple other rigs picking up some good Trout, but lots of throw backs and croakers were burning up our bait fast. Finally around mid morning the wind started to lay down so with no much bait left we made our move to the Sound. Right off the bat Jeff's dad pulls in a nice big Trout, then another. They were fishing with live shrimp 3' under a cork. It looked like the Trout were gong to turn on, but they only would tease us. The guys would put a few in fast then the bite would stop, then after a while we would get another flurry then a break in the action. This continued till we ran out of bait and called it a day. They finished up with 55 pretty Trout, 2 Reds, and 6 Heads.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Perilloux crew hits the Beach Friday. Robert Perilloux brought four of his sons down for some fishing fun. They have fished with me for several years now. We headed straight to a well head in the Sound and right from the start the guys had Trout flying into the boat. We started out fishing with Campo's live shrimp 3' under a cork. The bite was going good till another boat came in too fast, then after a couple failed anchoring attempts they ended up right on top of the fish killing the bite. After they left in shame we switched to fishing on the bottom and continued to pick away, weeding through a lot of bait stealing croakers and channel mullets. Out of bait we made a move closer to the MRGO and I switched everyone to Matrix Shads. They put some more Trout on ice finishing of their limits then one of the guys hooked into something big. Turned out to be a big Jack that was released after a photo op. It was another fun day of fishing with Robert and his boys.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Late report for Wednesday from the Beach. Onboard I had Gary and Richard. The wind was blowing pretty good out of the NW so we started out fishing with Campo's live shrimp 3' under a cork along a lee shoreline in Lake Fortuna. There was plenty of action, but lots of small Trout to weed through. We made a move out to a rig and got on a decent bite of some nicer fish. Here they wanted it on the bottom with a Carolina rig. There were a ton of big Sailcats in and one big Red that bro he off on the rig between the Trout. Once that bite slowed down we headed out into the Sound since the winds were laying down. We got set up on the up current side of a rig and fished on the bottom. Here they wanted the bait hopped along the bottom and they would hit it as the bail fell. The Trout were really nice and the box was looking pretty good. As the tide slowed, so did the bite. Out of bait and tide we tried plastics, but they would have nothing of it. By now the wind died to nothing so we headed to the house in slick calm water with 65 pretty Trout, 6 Heads, and 1Drum on ice. Good day with some great guys.

All fish in the Suzuki powered Blazer Bay were caught on Capt. Rory's United Charters custom rods provided by CUI Products with Shimano reels, spooled with Power Pro line. All fish removed and boxed with the one and only Just Grab it Glove. The Speckled Trout bite is red hot right now along with lots of Reds in the marsh, and will stay that way for the rest of the summer. Don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com

User

Nasty weather, but fun Friday at the Beach. Ben Smith brought his son Drake and his brother Greg down for some action. The trip was a birthday present for Drake who turned 7 the next day. There was rain on its way and the wind was blowing pretty good. We started out fishing the MRGO rocks with live shrimp 3' under a cork and picked through a lot of small Trout and a bunch of bait stealing croakers to put 10 good Trout on ice before the bite completely died. The storms were getting closer so I headed back closer to the house so we could fish in Lake Borgne. Turned out to be a good move. Fishing with Campo's live shrimp on the bottom the guys put some really pretty Trout in the boat. The weather eventually started to get bad, so we made the short run back to the slip. They burned through a lot of bait with all the pinfish and croakers nibbling at the shrimp, but ended up with a nice box considering the conditions and had a great time. Total for the day was 31 Trout, 6 Drum, and 5 Heads.

All fish in the Suzuki powered Blazer Bay were caught on Capt. Rory's United Charters custom rods provided by CUI Products with Shimano reels, spooled with Power Pro line. All fish removed and boxed with the one and only Just Grab it Glove. The Speckled Trout bite is red hot right now along with lots of Reds in the marsh, and will stay that way for the rest of the summer. Don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Last Tuesday at the Beach I had the Chris Garvey group of him, his sons Ethan and Andrew, along with Chris Devine and his son Reece. We headed out into the Sound and got on a slow bite of some pretty Trout at our first stop fishing with Campo's live shrimp under a cork. After this bite died out we made several moves dodging rain and had a tough time finding keeper Trout. After getting on a good bite we were once again run off by the thunder and lightening. Though conditions were not ideal the guys still put together a good box of fish and had a great time.

I ALSO HAVE A FEW OPEN DAYS THIS WEEK, GIVE ME A CALL TO MAKE ONE OF THEM YOURS!

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Wednesday report from the Beach. I had the pleasure of fishing with Al Fandrich, Russel Palmer, Earl Dupre, and Ayden Duvernay. After a stop by Campo's for bait and fuel we headed deep into the Sound. At our first stop at a rig the tide was ripping and soon after sending baits to the bottom the drags were ripping too. Al brought in a big Sheepshead and Earl was hooked up with a big Bull Red that was released. After that the guys started putting a bunch of Heads in the box, but no Trout. We left there and made a run to Breton Island. Here we could not find any Specks, only small white trout on one side of the island and Ladyfish on the other. From there we ran over closer to Black Bay and got set up on a large rig. Here we got on a hot Trout bite and the guys put a hurting on them till we burned through all the bait and filled up the box. Ended up with 80 pretty Trout and 22 Heads.

I ALSO HAVE A FEW OPEN DAYS THIS WEEK, GIVE ME A CALL TO MAKE ONE OF THEM YOURS!

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Fast Friday at the Beach. Last Friday I had Boudreaux and Boe onboard, and it was one of those one stop shopping days. We headed out to a small wellhead in the Sound. There was a good little chop on the water, but not too bad. Once we got hooked on the rig the guys sent out their Campo's live shrimp 3' under a cork and the Trout ate them up. I even joined in on the action, but I was throwing the Vortex Shad and they ate that up too. Number 75 hit the ice before 9🙂0am and by then the chop laid down for a nice ride back to the Beach.

I STILL HAVE TOMORROW, FRIDAY OPEN ALONG WITH SEVERAL OPEN DAYS NEXT WEEK. GIVE ME A CALL TO MAKE ONE OF THEM YOURS!

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Friday and Saturday on the Beach. Friday I had Jeff, Kevin, and A onboard to chase Bull Reds. They were looking for action and big hard fighting fish, but not taking any home with them. We headed to a well head deep in the Sound and it did not take long till the drags were screaming. Several times a hooked up Red would come to the top and there would be several more swimming with it. It was a blast to watch one of the guys toss a bait near the red on the line and see one of the other reds grab the bait right at the side of the boat. We hopped around a couple other rigs finding more big Reds and Sharks. At times the sharks would be swimming right by the boat and the guys would dangle a bait in the water and watch them take it then the fight was on. They had a great time and went home with sore arms.

Saturday I helped Capt. Mark out with a three boat group. I had three of them with me and in the dark we headed deep in the Sound. The wind was blowing a little so it was on the dumpy side. We got on a slow but steady Trout bite. The guys had to deal with a bunch of bait stealers and junk fish, but steadily put Trout on ice. By 10am their limits were in the box along with a couple Reds. From there we went to a near by wellhead and it was big Redfish time. They added a couple more to the box and released a bunch more till they had enough of fighting the beasts and the building heat.

All fish in the Suzuki powered Blazer Bay were caught on Capt. Rory's United Charters custom rods provided by CUI Products with Shimano reels, spooled with Power Pro line. All fish removed and boxed with the one and only Just Grab it Glove.

The fishing remains great and the Fall season is fast approaching. The Fall fishing is some of the best of the year, so get your dates locked in. Don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime.

I STILL HAVE AN OPENING THIS SATURDAY. ALOS HAVE SEVERAL OPEN DAYS NEXT WEEK. GIVE ME A CALL TO MAKE ONE OF THEM YOURS!

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Windy Friday at the Beach. Had the pleasure of fishing with Pat, Brian, and Dan again. They have fished with me for several years now and they are a lot of fun. We started out chasing Trout in Machias and put a few in the box, but the winds made things tough and it looked like they were not gone to let up. We changed gears and ran back into the marsh to find some Reds. Our fist stop put a few Sheepshead and one Red on ice. Our next stop was the last stop. The guys finished off their limits of Reds and got back in with nice box of fish before the rains came. They ended up with 20 Trout, 15 Reds, 3 Heads, and 1 Flounder.

All fish in the Suzuki powered Blazer Bay were caught on Capt. Rory's United Charters custom rods provided by CUI Products with Shimano reels, spooled with Power Pro line. All fish removed and boxed with the one and only Just Grab it Glove.

The fishing remains great and the Fall season is fast approaching. The Fall fishing is some of the best of the year, so get your dates locked in. Don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime.

I HAVE A FEW OPEN DAYS NEXT WEEK. GIVE ME A CALL AND MAKE ONE YOURS!

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Good day yesterday at the Beach. I had the pleasure of having the WT Myers group of three in the Blazer Bay. You could not ask for a prettier morning, the Sound was like glass. We made one stop at rig and from the first cast with live shrimp under a cork, Trout were flying in the boat. Once we got a few Fish short of their limits the tide and bite stopped. Instead of making another move to finish off on Trout the guys said they had plenty enough Trout and wanted to try and find a couple Reds and beat the heat. We headed back in close to the house and the guys put 5 nice Reds on ice and had all they wanted. Great day with great people.

All fish in the Suzuki powered Blazer Bay were caught on Capt. Rory's United Charters custom rods provided by CUI Products with Shimano reels, spooled with Power Pro line, and baited with Campo's trained live shrimp. All fish removed and boxed with the one and only Just Grab it Glove.

I HAVE A FEW OPEN DAYS NEXT WEEK. GIVE ME A CALL AND MAKE ONE YOURS!

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Three windy days for the Joe Sealy group at the Beach. Joe brought down a group of 4 for three days of fishing fun. The wind blew pretty hard every day, keeping us in the marsh looking for what ever would bite. We did have one day where we were able to hit a couple rigs in Fortuna where the guys loaded up on Sheepshead and several trout here. Logan also caught a baby Cobia at this rig. The rest of the days we beat the marsh and put together nice mixed boxes of Trout, Reds, Drum, Heads, and Flounder. The guys had a great time fishing in SE Louisiana and went back home with whole bunch of fillets and half shells.

The fishing remains great and the Fall fishing is here. Fall fishing is some of the best of the year, so get your dates locked in. Don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Fun day at the Beach with the Larry Abbott group. When I picked the four of them from the camp it was fairly calm. We headed out to the Sound and made a few stops covering plenty water with nothing to show, but hardheads and sailcats. The wind was picking up so we headed into the marsh. They fished hard with Campo's live shrimp under a cork and put a together an nice mixed box of Redfish and Drum.

The fishing remains great and the Fall fishing is here. Fall fishing is some of the best of the year, so get your dates locked in. Don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Good Monday at the Beach. I had the pleasure of having Stan and Barrett onboard for the day. After a stop by Campo's for a well full of live shrimp we headed into the marsh behind Hopedale. The first couple of stops produced a few Trout and Reds, but our third stop was the one. We got on a fast Trout bite with live shrimp 3' under a cork. There were lots of small Trout to weed through, but it was fun. The guys ended up burning through all the bait and had a nice box with 50 Trout, 3 Reds, 3 Drum, 2 Flounder, and 2 Heads to show for.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Nice box of fish for the Jim Walther group Friday. I picked the four of them up from Jim's camp and we headed to the marsh behind Hopedale. Things started off kind of slow. We made a move to a point off the mouth of a bayou. Finally some fish were coming to the boat. The guys picked up a few good Reds and lots of small Trout with some keepers mixed in. When this bite died down we headed toward the Twin Pipeline. We found some very hungry Reds along the shoreline and Trout to the open water with live shrimp under a cork. Once the 350 shrimp were gone we headed in with a pretty mixed box of fish.

Fall fishing is here. Fall fishing is some of the best of the year, so get your dates locked in. Don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime. Overnight accommodations on the bayou available.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Saturday fun at the Beach. My guests for the day were Pratt and Zach Provosty. Armed with a bait well full of Campo's live shrimp we headed over to the Lake Amadee area. We got on a few good Trout bites, but had lots of throwbacks to weed through. We hopped around making several moves and caught fish at every stop. The guys had a great time catching their limits of Trout (50), along with 8 Reds, and 6 Drum.

Fall fishing is here. Fall fishing is some of the best of the year, so get your dates locked in. Don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime. Overnight accommodations on the bayou available.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Friday report from the Beach. It was a typical windy day for the Renshaw group. It seems that the wind is always blowing when they are on the boat. Brian, Terry, Chris, Steven, and Stan had a great time filling the fish box more than full. We spent most of the time drifting lagoons below Four Horse with live shrimp under a cork. They caught Trout while drifting the middle, and we would stick up on points on the windblown side adding Reds, Drum and other creatures to the box. We made one stop in a deep bayou and along with a few Trout, several more Drum hit the box. Brian and Stan ended the day with a double hook up of monster Drum. With the box lid unable to close we headed in with 70 Trout, 15 Reds, 17 Drum, 7 Bass, 6 Heads, and 3 Flounder.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Saturday fun at the Beach. I had the pleasure of having the Carl Tarvin group onboard. Jan and Scott were his guests. It was a little chilly, but the wind was not blowing like it was the day before. We started out drifting a lagoon below Four Horse. I stuck us up when they would catch some Trout and got a good bite going at one point. Fishing along the shorelines we got on a couple good Red bites, with lots of Rat Reds to fish through. We followed the same pattern all day, drifting the middle for Trout and stick up along the shoreline to put everything else that swims in the box. They had a great time and had nice mixed box of 62 Trout, 9 Reds, 6 Bass, 5 Heads, 3 Flounder, and 2 Drum.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com

User

Good Tuesday at the Beach. I picked Jim, Clint, and Bucky up at Jim's camp. We then headed over behind Hopedale. Our first stop only produced 15 Trout, so we headed further down below Four Horse and started drifting with live shrimp under a cork. Once we would get on a few I would stick us up and work it till it would slow up, then drift some more. We got on a good Trout bite that finished the day with limits. Total was 100 Trout, 4 Drum, 3 Heads, and Flounder. The best move of the day was calling Jim on Monday and suggesting that he move his scheduled trip for today to Tuesday.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com

User

Big fish at the Beach. Saturday I helped out on a three boat bachelor party trip. With my hung-over crew of three we headed to the MRGO Rocks and made a good long drift with no Trout to show for. We really were just killing time till the winds died a little as forecast so we could get out to the Sound. Once we made it to the rigs the guys put some meat in the box. Not as many Reds that day as it has been, but the monster Sheepshead were in full force. Every time you would pull one up there would be three or four others swimming with it. With a full box of fish and a worn out crew we headed back to the dock. All three boats caught lots of big hard fighting fish and had a great time.
Spring action is here. The big Reds and Heads are eating up at the outer rigs and this is a great time to load the boat with big hard fighting fish. The Trout action is ready to break open any day now. The books are filling up fast, don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime. Overnight accommodations on the bayou are available.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Father and son fun Monday at the Beach. I had the pleasure of fishing with Brian and his son Jack from Colorado. They were in town visiting with family and wanted to get a little fishing in while down. We made our first stop looking for some Trout on the edge of the Sound. After a good long drift of the area and only two missed bites we moved on out deep into the Sound and made one stop at a small rig. The guys loaded the box with big Sheepshead, one after the other. With sore arms they had enough, so we headed back to the marsh and made a stop. The guys picked up 6 nice Reds and said they were done. They had a great time and want to come back again.

All fish in the Suzuki powered Blazer Bay were caught with Campo’s dead bait on Capt. Rory's United Charters custom rods provided by CUI Products with Shimano reels, spooled with Power Pro line. All fish removed and boxed with the one and only Just Grab it Glove.

Spring action is here. The big Reds and Heads are eating up at the outer rigs and this is a great time to load the boat with big hard fighting fish. The Trout action is ready to break open any day now. The books are filling up fast, don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime. Overnight accommodations on the bayou are available.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com

User

Wednesday’s running of the Bulls at the Beach. I had the Forrest Fife group of three. They spent the night across the street from my boat slip at the First Cast Lodge. With Reds and Heads in mind we headed straight out into the Sound. The water was fairly calm, but lots of dirty river water all over. The first rig we hit was full of big Sheepshead. In no time the guys filled the box with Heads, a couple Drum, and a Flounder. We moved to another rig and from the first cast it was double and triple hookups on Bull Reds. They kept me busy releasing one after the other, keeping our limit of 4. I could not believe how long they sat there fighting one after the other nonstop. The reds were eating bare jig heads and we even tossed top water watching them blow up on it. I have no idea how many they caught, but it was constant triple fish on for at least three hours and left them biting. They said it was the craziest Redfish bite they had ever seen and the best trip ever.

All fish in the Suzuki powered Blazer Bay were caught with Campo’s dead bait on Capt. Rory's United Charters custom rods provided by CUI Products with Shimano reels, spooled with Power Pro line. All fish removed and boxed with the one and only Just Grab it Glove.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Fun Saturday at the Beach. My crew for the day was Mark, Irvin, Joe, and Lenard. The weather was kind of iffy, and there were some showers heading our way so we stayed close in the marsh. Joe had the first bite, but the line broke and we watched the cork swim around the pond. After boating another Red we managed to snag the cork as it passed by and got that nice Red on ice too. The water was pretty low and the wind was blowing. I hoped that after the showers passed by we could get out to the Sound since the wind forecast was supposed to be good. The rain moved out, but the wind stayed. We made our way to the cut in the Long Rocks and here the guys had a blast catching limits of big Reds, losing several and landing a monster Drum. The action slowed and it did not look like we were going to get outside to the rigs so back to the marsh we went. The guys had a great time putting together a nice box of 15 Reds, 7 Drum, and 1 Head.

Spring action is here. The big Reds and Heads are eating up at the outer rigs and this is a great time to load the boat with big hard fighting fish. The Trout action has been picking up in the outer bays and will break wide open any day now. The books are filling up fast, don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime. Overnight accommodations on the bayou are available.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Trout scout at the Beach. After tons of Reds and Heads action in the Sound lately Capt. Jakamo and I wanted to go look around the outer bays for some Trout action. We left the dock around 1:30 and It was a little breezy, but the Trout did not care. We bounced around a few Islands and put some pretty Trout on ice with Matrix Shads and live shrimp fished under a cork. The stupid Bull Reds did break up our bite several times. It was so ice to clean a mess of Trout for a change.

Spring action is here. The big Reds and Heads are eating up at the outer rigs and this is a great time to load the boat with big hard fighting fish. The Trout have showed up in the outer bays and Campo’s has live shrimp that the Trout are eating up. The books are filling up fast, don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime. Overnight accommodations on the bayou are available.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com

User

Late Friday and Saturday report from the Beach. I helped Capt. Mark run part of the 4 boat Zachary Group. Friday we started out looking for Trout on the edge of the Sound. The wind made things tough, but the guys put 32 nice Trout on ice before we changed gears and looked for Reds. We ran back into the marsh and our first stop only produced two Reds. The second stop we hit the jackpot. In short order the guys caught our limits of Reds and caught and released many more before calling it a day.

Saturday we went back after the Trout first thing. It was a slow, but steady bite and the Trout were even better on average than the day before. The guys ended up with 60 or so pretty Trout before the bite completely died. We then went back to where we got on the Reds the day before. The wind was blowing from a different direction and the water was a good foot lower. We bounced around the area without much to show for. After looking at the radar on my phone I could see some very nasty weather heading our way so we headed closer to the house and fished a little in Lake Borgne. The guys put a few more Trout in the box along with a few Drum and Heads. We made it back to the camp just before the rains came. The other boats had nice boxes of fish both days and everyone had a great time.

Spring action is here. The big Reds and Heads are eating up at the outer rigs and this is a great time to load the boat with big hard fighting fish. The Trout have showed up in the outer bays and Campo’s has live shrimp that the Trout are eating up. The books are filling up fast, don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime. Overnight accommodations on the bayou are available.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Okies hit the Beach last Friday. Terry Stupp, my rod supplier from Oklahoma was in town for Jazz Fest and he brought Kristie and Sheila down for some fishing fun. The wind was blowing pretty good and the water was very low. We started out in a semi protected area on the edge of Breton Sound. The bite was a little slow, but the Trout were very nice. We worked the area with Campo’s live shrimp 3’ under a cork and they put a nice bunch more on ice before the bite slowed. We moved closer in toward Oak River Bay and got on a good bite on a lee shore. There were a lot of Sheepshead in the area and they had a lot of fun with those. The wind died down some and we hit an island on the edge of Black Bay and got on a steady bite of some really nice sized Trout. My crew was worn out and had a great time boxing 50 Trout, 31 Heads, and 6 Reds.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Good day at the Beach today. I picked up Jim Walther and two of his friends up at Jim’s camp. The wind was blowing pretty good out the SE and the water was very high as we left the dock. I was a little worried went we got to our first spot since the water did not look all that good. Fishing with Campo’s live shrimp 3’ under a cork the bite started off kind of slow. Turned out the fish were in front of the boat making the guys cast into the wind, and they were rewarded for the effort by getting a good bite going. Pretty Trout after pretty Trout were flying in the boat. We put Trout number 100 on ice at 9:45 along with 1 Red. Got to love that one stop shopping.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Friday and Saturday report from the Beach. I helped Capt. Dane out with a multi boat group both days. Friday I had four in my boat. We started out fishing a shoreline near the edge of the Sound with Campo’s live shrimp 3’ under a cork. The bite was not fast, but the Trout were very nice. We stuck with it till the bite really slowed down. We then made a move to a rig in Eloi. Here we changed tactics to live shrimp on Carolina rigs hopped along the bottom, and it paid off in a good Trout bite. The guys were hauling them in at a steady pace and before long number 125 hit the ice.

Saturday I only had three in my boat. The wind was blowing a good bit more than the day before. We headed toward the rig we finished up at Friday, but got a bad report on it from another Capt. that tried it first. He said it was crowded, that water was dirty, and no bites. We moved to another rig and found some Trout, but they were on the small side. We hit a couple other rigs and caught a few more, but the wind was tough. By now we had 40 or so in the box. With the SE wind blowing we moved closer to the house and fished along the shore of Lake Borgne. As soon as we got to this stop the Trout started to fly into the boat, and nicer sized than the ones we caught earlier. Like a light switch the tide stopped and so did our bite, but by then we put 85 on ice along with 3 Reds and few Heads. The guys had two great days of fishing fun and will be back for more.

All fish in the Suzuki powered Blazer Bay 2400 were caught with Campo’s live shrimp on Capt. Rory's United Charters custom rods provided by CUI Products with Shimano reels, spooled with Power Pro line. All fish removed and boxed with the one and only Just Grab it Glove.

THE TROUT BITE IS ON!!! They have shown up and Campo’s has live shrimp that the Trout are eating up. The books are filling up fast, don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime. Overnight accommodations on the bayou are available.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Good as it gets at the Beach today. Today I had the Jim Walther group. I picked Jim, Chris, Charles, and Ross up at their camps in Fort Beauregard. You could not ask for a prettier morning, slight overcast with very little wind and the water starting to rise. We started out at a cluster of pilings not far from the MRGO. From the first cast the guys were catching Trout one after the other. We put close to 40 in the box before the bite died out. From there we ran to a wellhead and as soon as the corks hit the water the Campo’s live shrimp were eaten by a hungry fat Trout. Just before 9:30 we put number 125 on ice and headed to the house. The guys had a great time and were a lot of fun on the water.

All fish in the Suzuki powered Blazer Bay 2400 were caught with Campo’s live shrimp on Capt. Rory's United Charters custom rods provided by CUI Products with Shimano reels, spooled with Power Pro line. All fish removed and boxed with the one and only Just Grab it Glove.

THE TROUT BITE IS ON!!! They have shown up and Campo’s has live shrimp that the Trout are eating up. The books are filling up fast, don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime. Overnight accommodations on the bayou are available.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Busy at the Beach. I am way behind on fishing reports, but there are some photos of recent catches. The Trout fishing has been great the last couple of months with full limits most days, even in some not so good conditions. We have been catching lots of fish all over the area, both closer in and deep out in the Sound. Campo’s live shrimp has been the bait of choice fished both 3’ under a cork, or tight lined with light sinkers on Carolina rigs. You just have to try both till you find out how they want it served. I still have a couple open weekdays in June and the July dates are filling fast. Call now to lock in your date.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Hot action on the Beach. The Trout fishing has been outstanding so far this summer. Most of the action has been deep in the Sound and the big water has been producing boxes crammed with big Trout. Campo’s live shrimp has been the bait of choice fished both 3’ under a cork, or tight lined with light sinkers on Carolina rigs. You just have to try both till you find out how they want it that day at that time. Here are few photos from recent trips. The piles of fish and the big smiles say it all. I still have several open weekdays (always the best days to catch) in July. July is a great month for Trout fishing so call now and get in on this hot summer Trout action.

THE TROUT BITE IS ON AT THE BEACH!!! The fishing is about as good as it gets right now and Campo’s has the live shrimp that the Trout are eating up, along with ice, fuel, and launching. Don’t forget now is the time to also book your fall fishing dates as the best dates will go fast. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime. Overnight accommodations on the bayou are available.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Great summer at the Beach. I have not been posting many reports, but have been fishing a lot and catching even more. The Trout action has been very good, even with all the west winds we have had to deal with. On days we could get out into the Sound limits of big Trout have been the norm. The Bull Reds have been silly out in the Sound too. On those breezy days we have had to grind it out working protected shorelines on the edge. Here there are plenty of throwbacks to weed through, but tons of action that fill up the box. We still have at least another month or two of this hot action in the outer waters, then comes the fall migration. With that comes some of the best fishing of the year, with lots of fish close in. I have several open dates so call now and get in on the action.

The summer bite is still hot and fall fishing is on its way. Fall fishing is some of the best of the year, so get your dates locked in. Don't miss out on the fun. Call now to book your trip of a lifetime. Overnight accommodations on the bayou available.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Great fall fishing at the Beach. It has been a while since I posted any reports, but that does not mean I have not been fishing or the fish have not been biting. It has been a fantastic fall so far and does not look to stop anytime soon. Most days we have been limiting out on Trout along with a variety of other fish stuffing the ice chest to the top. You name it from Trout to even perch have been the norm. Most everything has been caught fishing Campo’s live shrimp 3’ under a cork in the Four Horse and Twin Pipeline areas. The Matrix Shad has also taken it’s fair share. This action will continue so now is the time to get on the water and fill the freezer. I still have several openings through this month and don’t be afraid of January as the bite will keep going on.

Fall fishing is about as good as it gets and Campo’s has live shrimp that the Trout are eating up. Don't miss out on the fun, call now to book your trip of a lifetime. Overnight accommodations on the bayou are available.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

User

Time to catch up at the Beach. I know it has been a while since I last reported, and I will try to do a better job with the reports. The fishing in Shell Beach has been great. The early spring has everything starting early and it looks to be a great summer. There are still some Trout in the interior waters, but most of the action is pushing out to the outer bays. Still plenty Redfish in the marsh, but the Bull Red and Sheepshead action in the Sound has been insane when the winds allow. This Monday I fished with Prayson Pate and his son Harrison. They were in town to have some fishing fun, but did not want to keep any fish to take home so catch and release was the plan though I did keep some Trout for the house. We started off on the edge of the Sound and got on good Trout bite of some really nice and fat Trout with live shrimp under a cork. After easily catching their enough Trout we shifted gears and looked for some Reds. We setup in a deep pass and fished with shrimp on the bottom. The guys had a blast fighting the big Reds, catching and releasing a bunch of them. It was a fun day of action with a couple of great guys.
I have this Friday and Saturday open. Give me a call to get in on the action.

The Spring bite is getting hot and Campo’s has live shrimp that the Trout are eating up. Don't miss out on the fun, call now to book your trip of a lifetime. Overnight accommodations on the bayou are available.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com
@CaptRoryRorison
Instagram capt._rory_rorison

C9yrGwhVoAAnRlL.jpg

User

Fun Friday at the Beach for Frank and MaryAnn. They were in town from Florida and wanted to get in a day of fishing. We started off on the edge of the Sound were I got on a good Trout bite a couple days before and Frank caught a really nice Trout right off the bat. We picked up about a dozen or so keepers, but the bite was slow and the fish turned small, time to go. Headed to a wellhead in the Sound to find 2 boats already on it, so we went to a rig not far from there. Turned out to be a good move. The bite was steady except for a few interruptions by Bull Reds, and before we knew it our limits were full. It was still a little early so we made a stop for some more Bull Reds for them to fight. The Bulls were there and so were a few more smaller Reds to go in the box along with a bunch of Sheepshead. With no more room in the box we headed to the house. It was fun day with lots of action. The Trout were caught on Campo’s live shrimp fished about 4’ under a cork, and the Bulls and Heads with shrimp on the bottom.

The Spring bite is getting hot and Campo’s has live shrimp that the Trout are eating up. Don't miss out on the fun, call now to book your trip of a lifetime. Overnight accommodations on the bayou are available.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com
@CaptRoryRorison

User

Windy Wednesday at the Beach. I had the pleasure of having Steven and Liz Schlesinger onboard. They were in town from New York and wanted to experience our Louisiana fishing while enjoying the city. We ended up with a little of a late start due to a transportation issue, but plan B got them to the dock. Due to the winds it was a plan B on the fishing too. We stayed close and fished in Lake Borgne and the MRGO with Campo’s live shrimp and you name it they caught it. From Trout, Reds, Drum, Sheepshead, to even Bass, Perch, and Mangrove Snappers. They both had a great day and caught a lot of fish. I cleaned up some of their catch and they took it to the Bourbon House, where chef Eric Cook treated them like royalty and prepared their catch in many different ways, personally coming out and explaining each dish.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com
@CaptRoryRorison

😲

User

Shell Beach trout fishing has been on fire. It has been a very good summer for trout fishing, just have had to deal with lots of weather. Most all of the action has been at rigs in Breton Sound and the trout have been eating up and big out there when conditions permit. Live shrimp is still the bait of choice fished both under a cork or on the bottom depending on how the fish want it that day. I have been having trouble lately cramming all the fish in the ice chest, not a bad problem to have. I could post a bunch of photos of lots of happy clients and big piles of fish, but I will just put up a couple from one of the most recent trips. Talk about a pile of meat!

If you want to make a meat haul of your own I have a couple open days this week and next. Give me a call, email, or text and get in on the fun.

The summer has been great and continues to be, but fall is coming and with it some of the best fishing of the year. Get your fall dates booked now as weekend dates are few and the others will fill fast. Don't miss out on the fun, call now to book your trip of a lifetime. Overnight accommodations on the bayou are available.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com

@CaptRoryRorison

User

Windy Wednesday at the Beach. Yesterday I ran part of the Jimmy Woods group for Capt. Jakamo. The latest front left behind a chilly morning with lots of wind and a strong falling tide. We headed to a lee shoreline of an interior lake behind Hopedale and were greeted by diving birds and shrimp jumping all over the place. The action was nonstop with lots of throwbacks to weed through, but the keepers were nice. In the mix were a ton of rat reds. We finished up with 125 trout and one keeper red. You just have to love Fall fishing when even on windy days the fish are cooperative.

Fall brings us some of the best fishing of the year. Get your fall dates booked now as weekend dates are few and the others will fill fast. Don't miss out on the fun, call now to book your trip of a lifetime. Overnight accommodations on the bayou are available.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com
@CaptRoryRorison

User

Pretty day at the Beach today. I helped Capt. Ed run a bachelor party group. 3 jumped in my boat and the rest with Capt. Ed. They went outside looking for big reds and had fun catching and releasing most and brought back a few with some sheepshead. We hit the marsh for trout and whatever else would bite. Our first stop produced a lot of action. The corks were going own as fast as you get them out, but there were too throwbacks in the mix. We headed a little further south and got on a steady bite of some nice trout. With 75 on ice we headed to the house to clean the fish for their dinner tonight. The guys had a great time and were a lot of fun to fish with.

Fall brings us some of the best fishing of the year. Get your fall dates booked now as weekend dates are few and the others will fill fast. Don't miss out on the fun, call now to book your trip of a lifetime. Overnight accommodations on the bayou are available.

Capt. Rory Rorison
United Charters
Shell Beach, LA
504-439-1680
rory@unitedcharters.com
www.unitedcharters.com
@CaptRoryRorison