BASS Masters

BASS Masters Classic is around the conner. Anyone have a favorite?
I myself is going for Jordan Lee. New up and coming angler from Ala. that competed for Auburn University. War Eagle!
Thank you received: 69
User

I have always liked Mike Iaconelli...I could sit and watch his youtybe vids all day...He used to have a show called "City limits fishing" It was my favorite show on TV.
Thank you received: 24

Would like to see Ike get another or Aaron Martens finish 1st for a change.
Getting tired of seeing this in Alabama year after year.
I went to the classic at Lake Hartwell ,GA back in 2008 , the fishing expo was unbelievable.
User

I bet going to that Classic was a blast.....Ike is due..as long as he doesnt do something stupid to get himself kicked out. He has won a classic..kicked out of 2.. 🙃 . 7 1st place finishes...and 56 top tens. And only 1 boat crashed...... 🤒
User

WOW...Thats awesome.........How does that work..? do you just show up..or do you need to have a ticket for the event..?
User

I see you got Ike's sig on your hat...How does he seem in real life...is he fan friendly...?
Thank you received: 1
User

With me being a complete Tigers fan aside, Tommy Biffle really needs this win to solidify his legendary career.
Thank you received: 1
User

What a Classic?! Great fishing. Well Jessica, Ike didn't preform this years classic but I am certain he will still have a good year like always. Oh, and how did you like his beard? Did not reconize at first. My boy Jordan did well.

Hats off the Randy Howell. A well deserved victory. Came form 11th to 1st in one day is awesome. Home boy pulling it through.
User

The event was free general admission. The vast majority of those attending were bass federation nation members and club members. I seen a guy giving away tickets and asked him what was up/ what are giving tickets away to , he said the "live well" you what 1 . So I said sure why not having no clue what the live well was. Basically it was the stage area on the arena floor. The fishing expo was insane, virtually a who's who of the fishing industry, all the major manufactures were there and had booths set up etc.... think the "shot show" for fishing but open to the public. All the pro's were very friendly shaking hands posing etc......which in of itself was pretty good considering some of them were up at the crack of dawn to fish.

Bassfanatic

Wish there was one coming close to me...I would be there..